A little presentation of this blog

Hello, this is Laura.
On this blog, you can read a
lot of elements of my personnalty and some works done in Euro class.
Good visit on this blog

mercredi 17 février 2010

The project:: If I were a lanscape

For this exhibition, we will make a video with some photos taken in the Square, in Aurillac.
This park's landscapes, avove all the fountain, represent us very well because it represents calm, peace and freedom. Moreover, it awake some memories in us : for me, it remembers me that it was here that I learned to walk and that when I was younger, I went here to resource me when I wasn't fine. For this video, we will record a dialogue between Rémi and me, in this park and in this dialogue we will explain what this landscape represent, why we like this lanscape and why it represent our personality.

Pour cette exposition, nous allons réaliser une vidéo avec des photos prises dans le parc du Square, à Aurillac. Les paysages de ce parc, surtout celui avec la fountain, nous représente bien car il représente le calme, la paix et la liberté. De plus, ce lieu éveille des souvenirs en nous: pour moi, cela me rapelle que c'est ici que j'ai appris à marcher et que quand j'étais plus jeune, quand je n'allais pas bien je venais me ressourcer ici. Pour cette vidéo, nous allons enregistrer un dialogue, entre Rémi et moi, dans lequel nous allons expliquer ce que représente ce paysage, pourquoi nous l'aimons bien et pourquoi il représente notre personnalité.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire